Course Name: Cert First Aid Provider Course
Course Code: CERTFAPC
Duration of Course: 8 Hours (Training, with Assessment)
At end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Render Essential Emergency First Aid
- Perform Quality Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safely
This course will be delivered by Qualified Trainers whom are SCDF/ Nursing trained & accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council.
A 2-years validity certification will be issued to those assessed as Competent.
On completion of this module, learners shall be able to have the knowledge & application skills to perform the following:
- CERT First Aid (Introduction, Primary Survey, Chokes, Heat Stroke & Exhaustion, Bleeding & Fracture Management, Sprain & Strain management, Handling Seizures, Airway Management, Burn Management, Improvised Carrying Techniques)
- Recognise Signs & Symptoms of Cardiac Arrest
- Perform Quality CPR
- Safe use of AED machine
Pre-requisite Skills & Knowledge
For those with a good heart that want to save lives.
Course fee: S$120